Sunday, March 28, 2010

A view of Earth from Space

Today I saw Earth from space.

I cannot even begin to describe the level of feeling that welled up from deep inside of me.

I digress...went to see the movie Hubble 3-D at the IMAX Theatre.

It...put life into perspective...unexplicably...made my everyday concerns so trivial in the scheme of the gigantic universe...and universes seen by the Hubble.

How could the universe exist that that...so vast...so...incredible.....and there not be a God organizing all of it. It cant possibly be that vast, so intertwined...and yet random.

I was awed by the beauty of the universe God created for us....

tears just rolling down my cheeks as i watched the film.....

it is a must see..and i am not doing it justice.... there just arent any words to describe the feelings i had.......

No comments:

Post a Comment