Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Visit




I have been wondering when Mom would visit me. I know she has visited Dad, and Jen......and maybe Dana too...probably Dana. She would want to check up on him. He was always very much on her mind.

So, it was Sunday morning and I was cooking for thanksgiving. Wanting to get most of the cooking done before family arrived so I could enjoy their company and not be stressing about what was left to do in the kitchen. I was listening to christian music and singing as I cooked....and suddenly I began to tingle all over...warm, like a hug of pure emotion. She wanted me to know she was with me as I was preparing a feast I wanted her to be with us for more than anything. Now...I know she will be with us, whenever we are all together, loving each other, we all remember her and the wonderful way she loved us all.....and she is with us

I love you Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment